What We're Looking For
We’re looking for an amazing product designer to help us create the future of Rabbit. You’ll join a small but super talented product team that is excited to support and enable you to do world-class work. You’ll have significant ownership and influence over where Rabbit goes next.
This position is based in downtown Burlingame, just a bunny hop from the Caltrain.
What is Rabbit?
Rabbit is the new way to watch anything online with anyone. Discover, share and watch content anywhere with your friends. React and respond in-the-moment or when you have time. Even if you're in a different city, another country, or on the other side of the world, Rabbit allows you to keep in touch while watching your favorite shows together.
Rabbit is available on web (rabb.it), iOS, and Android.
Rabbit is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Bessemer Venture Partners, Goodwater Capital, and others.
Who You Are
- We value skill and demonstrated ability to create amazing, beautiful user experiences over your current job title / total years of experience. To that end, you have a portfolio of work that showcases your ability to do so, ideally with a mobile focus.
- Even more awesome if you’ve worked on social media, video, or messaging products
- You’re super strong at designing gorgeous, delightful interfaces as a baseline but you also think carefully about the user experience and what the user needs will be.
- You’re used to shipping product/design all the way from ideation / initial design through to the actual implementation. You’ve designed experiences that actually exist and were shipped live.
- You’re a collaborative person who believes in constant learning and also likes to level up others. You’ll primarily work closely with the product team but will also interact with developers and company leadership.
- You design in modern tools like Sketch, Figma, etc. and have used something like Zeplin to help convey implementation to developers.
- You love talking to users and have experience with user and usability testing.
- Experience working on web products in addition to mobile
- Experience with prototyping interactions and animations (Framer, Origami, Flinto, Principle, etc.)
- Fully paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) savings plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Snacks, swag, and stuff
- Whatever equipment you need to create awesome product
- Work with cool, smart, talented people who like each other