What We're Looking For
We’re looking for a strong leader who is passionate about ensuring we deliver high quality products as we rapidly grow the user base on Rabbit. You’ll be our new leader QA -- setting the strategy for quality, determining test plans and figuring out the right process to support and enable world-class work. You’ll have significant ownership and influence over Rabbit’s success.
This position is based in downtown Burlingame, just a bunny hop from the Caltrain.
What is Rabbit?
Rabbit is the way to watch anything with anyone. Discover, share and watch content anywhere with your friends. React and respond in-the-moment or when you have time. Even if you're in a different city, another country, or on the other side of the world, Rabbit allows you to keep in touch while watching your favorite shows together.
Rabbit is available on web (rabb.it), iOS, and Android.
Rabbit is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Bessemer Venture Partners, Goodwater Capital, and others.
Who You Are
- You have experience building repeatable test processes, incorporating feature development into test plans and managing the execution of testing across various platforms.
- You partner with engineering leadership to create test frameworks, release plans and overall QA strategy.
- You love to manage QA teams near and far.
- You have experience working with product and design teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases.
- You have 5+ years experience as a test engineer / developer / or related field with agile development practices. Start up experience is a must.
- You enjoy collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working on video products for web and mobile
- Experience with managing remote teams
- Fully paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) savings plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Snacks, swag, and stuff
- Work with cool, smart, talented people who like each other