What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an amazing product manager to help us create the future of Rabbit. You’ll join a small but super talented product team that is excited to support and enable you to do world-class work. You’ll have significant ownership and influence over where Rabbit goes next.
This position is based in downtown Burlingame, just a bunny hop from the Caltrain.
Who We Are
Rabbit is the new way to watch anything online with anyone. Discover, share and watch content anywhere with your friends. React and respond in-the-moment or when you have time. Even if you're in a different city, another country, or on the other side of the world, Rabbit allows you to keep in touch while watching your favorite shows together.
Rabbit is available on web (rabb.it), iOS, and Android.
Rabbit is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Bessemer Venture Partners, Goodwater Capital, and others.
Who You Are
- You’ve spent 3+ years as a consumer product manager, with a proven track record of shipping products and delivering value. You’re a jack of all trades and have acquired expertise in every area you impact as a product manager.
- Even more awesome if you’ve worked on social media, video, or messaging products
- You have solid design sense, both aesthetically and in terms of the user’s experience as they move through your product. You should be able to think critically about design decisions and push the overall quality forward in partnership with the design and engineering team.
- You’re an effective communicator and leader. You own the decisions you make and you can clearly articulate the rationale to your team, company leadership, and other stakeholders. You’re persuasive and build real trust with your team with the quality of your decisions.
- You’re both analytical and creative. You’re very comfortable working with data and using it to inform decisions but you’re also a creative who can’t help but see opportunities and flaws when you look at a product. You have deep empathy for users, regardless of who those users are, and seek to fulfill needs/wants that even they aren’t able to vocalize.
- You’re a self-driver. You want your team to win and you’ll do whatever it takes to help them get there, including rolling up your sleeves and directly contributing however you can. You take direction well but won’t sit still if you don’t have it. You’re independent and aren’t afraid to bring your own perspective and expertise to the table.
- You’re able to communicate with engineering in order to understand the complexity and tradeoffs of your decisions. You don’t have to be an engineer but you should be able to understand what you’re asking for and make smart choices around prioritization and scope.
- You love talking to users and have experience with user and usability testing.
- You’ve got all the baseline PM responsibilities on lockdown: creating clear specifications, wireframing, prioritizing and organizing sprints, managing your team’s workflow, analyzing and occasionally pulling data.
- Tools you’ve used (or something similar): Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, Excel/Google Sheets, JIRA/YouTrack/Trello, A/B testing frameworks
- Experience working on both web and mobile products
- Experience working in Sketch or another design tool
- Fully paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401(k) savings plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly team lunches and happy hours
- Snacks, swag, and stuff
- Whatever equipment you need to create awesome product
- Work with cool, smart, talented people who like each other